Saber Saber

6 months for that

good job on the calculator but not so good on the flash. i think you should work a lil harder on flash programs

meep226 responds:

Im still a flash baby
I'm using the free trial and just learning. I had that video from a while ago so i just did a quick little thing.

Bunny. Bunny.

mmmmm short!!!!

how did the rabbit get hit if it didnt even land on tracks? poor deformed rabbit. it stil was funny and i did like the animation

RareFactory responds:

note: The rabbit's feet landed slightly below the bottom border, leaving ample room to hide the train tracks.

I'm clever that way...

Halloween Special Halloween Special

i liked the toon, pretty good

not bad. decent animation, just all the characters sounded the same. work on changing your voice a little more and it would have been great.

violent virthday vishes violent virthday vishes

wow, very good!

Very good graphics!! I like that fact that you used the style of south park with the characters and rocos modern life with the scenery, "if youve ever seen that cartoon". It was funny and very good, ill be adding that one to one of my favorites. Very good job man i am impressed!

BellClock responds:

Wow, I'm pleasantly surprised that you like it so much, thanks man :). Yea I've seen Rocko's Modern Life, it's a pretty good toon, I didnt willingly base the backgrounds on it tho. Maybe subconsciously..
Thanks for the review :)

Baby Bunny in "Monday" Baby Bunny in "Monday"

umm pretty good style

just very random, lol, and the bunny has no body. that was one crazy bunny though. Im scared and fearing easter now!!! Bunnies i thought were cute and nice, that one looks like it will kill, OH NO!!!! A CRAZY BUNNY THAT DRIVES!!!!

Press Start: Speed Run Press Start: Speed Run

im so confused

a white "loading" bar going accross a scree? Is that it or is my flash not loading? If thats it then thanks for nothing.....

DarkMazeStudios responds:

Hm... Sounds like it's not loading properly. Perhaps a version compatibility issue? We'll look into it, thanks!

Froman Joe Collection Froman Joe Collection

not bad i guess

stick figures can be funny at times. I just dont get in episode 3 how the water went from 1 ft deep to 1,000 feet deep in 1 second?? And if his boat is sinking and he is gonna die, why is he saying weeeee? very confusing, and farfetched. I laughed at the part he was saying wee when he was gonna die, wtf? All well, ok if this is your first subbmission.

mikenuzzo responds:

dude most of those things r supposed to be funny... have a sense of humor.

Kitty: GPFL80D 02 Kitty: GPFL80D 02

ummm... pretty good if your joking

I thought it was funny because it was so horribly drawn. The cats looked like marker lines on paper. when the cat turned around it was as thin as paper. The intro took too long to activate, i was going to close it. I probably should have. If you need any tips, let me know ill give you a hand on Kitty: GPFL80D 03

McDarnold's (Superseded) McDarnold's (Superseded)

lol, thiswas hillaryasssss

this was real funny. I work for mcdonalds, so seeing this really makes me laugh! hey, im gonna show my boss this, lol keep up the greatwork, i cant wait to see it continued!!!!

NAveryW responds:

Thanks, but please don't blame me if you get fired. XD

Taser Fun Taser Fun

not that bad i guess

it wassort of funny, like with how you used the windows tutorial guide asthe voices for the little dudes. whats so funny is what you used for characters. the look like fruit with a key hole as a face, lol